Effective Date: August 1st, 2023
The following organizations and individuals are not eligible to participate in the Program:
- TouchBistro’s integration and strategic partners with existing referral programs, and authorized TouchBistro resellers, including their employees, such employees’ immediate family and household members;
- Restaurant owners, operators, franchisors and business decision makers referring restaurants which they own, operate or are responsible for making POS purchasing decisions;
- Individuals who are not residents of Canada or U.S.; or
- Individuals who are under 18 years of age.
Subject to the Terms, a referral is a “Qualified Referral”, which may entitle you to receive the Referral Reward provided below, if the referred customer is:
- not an existing lead or contact in TouchBistro’s system or is affiliated with an existing Restaurant Group in TouchBistro’s system (TouchBistro reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the original lead source. Exceptions may be made in TouchBistro’s sole discretion);
- a food service venue located in Canada or the United States;
- submitted through TouchBistro’s referral page (A referral submitted through any other channels will not be considered as a Qualified Referral); and
- has entered into TouchBistro Service Agreement for point of sale and payment processing services, completed onboarding, and has been live and processing at least 100 payment transactions with TouchBistro.
For the purpose of the Terms, a “Restaurant Group” means (a) a franchise group; (b) a group of restaurants/corporations operated under the same brand name(s); (c) a group of restaurants/corporations operated at the same location; and/or (d) a group of restaurants/corporations that are otherwise affiliated with each other.
Subject to the Terms, including the Referrer Conduct requirements set forth below, for each Qualified Referral, you may be eligible to receive a reward (the “Referral Reward”) in the amount of $1,000 for each Qualified Referral.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if your Qualified Referral is within a Restaurant Group, you may be eligible to receive a Referral Reward in the amount of $1,000 when the first location within the Restaurant Group becomes a Qualified Referral and another $1,000 when the second location within the Restaurant Group becomes a Qualified Referral, and no additional Referral Reward will be paid out to you thereafter.
For greater clarity, Referral Rewards for TouchBistro employees will be paid out in Canadian dollars and Referral Rewards for non-TouchBistro employees will be paid out in U.S. dollars.
You must create an account in PartnerStack and connect your bank or PayPal account in order to receive payment of any Referral Reward. TouchBistro will determine, in its sole discretion, whether a referral is a Qualified Referral and eligible for a Referral Reward.
Limited Time Offer
For referrals submitted on our website (www.touchbistro.com/referrals or www.touchbistro.com/summer-referral) between June 1st and July 31st, 2023, subject to the Terms, for each Qualified Referral, non-TouchBistro employees may be eligible to receive an enhanced reward (the “Enhanced Reward”) in the amount of US$1,500 for each Qualified Referral.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if your Qualified Referral is within a Restaurant Group, you may be eligible to receive an Enhanced Reward in the amount of US$1,500 when the first location within the Restaurant Group becomes a Qualified Referral and another US$1,500 when the second location within the Restaurant Group becomes a Qualified Referral, and no additional Enhanced Reward will be paid out to you thereafter.
TouchBistro employees are not eligible to receive any Enhanced Reward. If you receive an Enhanced Reward for a Qualified Referral, you will not be eligible to receive any Referral Reward for the same Qualified Referral.
You acknowledge that nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, association, or joint venture between you and TouchBistro, nor shall either party be deemed to constitute an agent of the other party for any purpose whatsoever.
In participating this Program, you shall:
- make no representations that you are an agent or otherwise affiliated with TouchBistro;
- comply with all laws, regulations, and standards applicable to it including those dealing with privacy and personal information, electronic messages, and any regulated industry; and
- take no action that may damage the goodwill, name and reputation of TouchBistro.
Termination and Changes
TouchBistro may suspend, revoke or modify the Program at any time for any reason, in its sole discretion, without prior notice. The offer is non-transferrable. The Terms may be changed without notice and at the sole discretion of TouchBistro. This Program cannot be combined with any other promotional or referral offer.
For questions or more information, please contact your TouchBistro representative or email [email protected].
TouchBistro will determine, in its sole discretion, whether a referral is a Qualified Referral eligible for a Referral Reward or an Enhanced Reward. Referrals are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, unintelligible, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. TouchBistro reserves the right to any remedy,, which includes suspending, disqualifying, limiting, or revoking access to the Program for any individual TouchBistro suspects or determines, in its sole discretion, to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness or integrity of the Program. Referral Rewards paid through fraudulent activities or activities which violate the Terms will be null and void and repayment may be required by TouchBistro.
In the event that TouchBistro withdraws its consent to your participation in the Program by providing a notice (the “Notice”) to you, you agree that, upon receiving the Notice, you will immediately cease using all Program referral links granted to you, and remove such links from all your websites, social media accounts or in all other materials and documentation generated by you in connection with this Program.
Unless otherwise stated, the Terms shall take precedence over any other materials promoting the Program. All interpretations of these Terms will be at TouchBistro’s sole discretion and TouchBistro’s decisions will be final.
These Terms and the Program shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.