Collection and Use of Personal Information
What personal information we collect
- When you create an TouchBistro, Inc ID, register your products, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, download a software update, use, register for or inquire after our services or products, or participate in any online survey and submit information to us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, credit card information, use of services and mobile devices.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on TouchBistro, Inc’s latest products and services, software updates, support issues for your use of our products and services, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our products, services, content, and advertising and corporate communications. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by contacting us as email@example.com.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising and corporate communications.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with TouchBistro, Inc, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve TouchBistro, Inc’s technology, products, services, and customer communications and those of our third party service providers, partners, and affiliates.
- If you enter into a contest, special offer or coupon program, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
How we use your personal information
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, postal code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a TouchBistro, Inc product is used so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies and you’re using the Safari web browser, go to Safari preferences and then to the Security pane to disable cookies. On your TouchBistro, Inc mobile device, go to Settings, then Safari, and then to the Cookies section. For other browsers, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the TouchBistro, Inc website, applications, or services may not be available if cookies are disabled.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site and services, to learn about user behaviour on the site and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. TouchBistro, Inc may use this information in our marketing and advertising services and in communications with you and general corporate communications. Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.