Table Of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Tap Admin | Staff List to access.
Staff List shows your list of active and archived staff members.
Slide Only show clocked in to the green position to show staff members currently logged in.
Chapter 2. Logging Staff Out
1. If you need to force all staff members to clock out, tap Force Clock Out All Staff.
2. If you need to clock out a single staff member, tap the Information icon associated
Chapter 3. Adjusting Shift Details
1. If the staff member is clocked in and you need to adjust his/her clock-in time (e.g., the staff member forgot to clock in until several hours into his/her shift), tap the Information icon.
2. Tap Adjust Clockin Time.
3. Use the date/time wheel to set the correct clock-in time. Tap Done.
4. If you need to adjust details of a past shift, tap the staff member’s name.
5. Tap the Information icon associated with the shift you want to adjust. (If you need to create an entire shift, tap Add Shift.)
6. Tap Edit Shift.
7. If the staff member incorrectly logged in under an incorrect staff type, tap Staff Type to correct the staff type.
8. Tap the correct staff type.
9. The Rate of Pay figure will also change to the rate of pay set for that staff type.
10. If you need to adjust the rate of pay for the shift (for example, the staff member earned time and a half during the shift), tap Rate of Pay.
11. Enter the new rate of pay for that shift and tap Done.
12. If you need to adjust the cash tip reported for that shift, tap Cash Tip.
13. Enter the adjusted cash tip for that shift and tap Done.
14. To adjust the clock-in/clock-out time, tap Clock-in Time and Clock-Out Time.
15. Use the date/time wheels to set the correct shift times.
16. Tap Clock-in Time or Clock-Out Time to hide the date/time wheel.
17. Verify the new Shift Length figure.
18. Tap Done.
19. TouchBistro marks the staff shift as being modified to ensure transparency.
Chapter 4. Reprint a Shift Report
After a waiter clocks out, the waiter’s shift totals (sales totals, payment totals, cashed owned to house/waiter) displays. Many venues want their waiters to print this report before leaving for the day or night. However, waiters sometimes forget to print this report. If the waiter forgets, Managers and the Admin user can easily print the shift total themselves.
1. If the staff member forgot to print/email his/her shift report or you need to refer to it, tap on the staff member’s name.
2. Tap the Information icon associated with shift you need to reprint.
3. Tap View Shift Report.
4. Use the print or email button as needed for your system.