How to download and install the TouchBistro Pro Server App
1. Locate the email from TouchBistro that indicates the venue User Name and Password.
2. Visit cloud.touchbistro.com.
3. Enter the User Name and Password.
4. In Step 2, download the pro server app. (After setting up TouchBistro, the cloud site will become active. Updates to the Pro Server app can be found under Account Settings.)
5. When the download is complete, access your task bar and open it up.
6. If you’re prompted with a security warning, click Open.
7. The application will ask for the User Name and Password again. This is the same as the User Name and Password you used to login to the site.
8. Click OK.
9. Once the app is open, it will appear in the dock. Right click or click and hold on the icon. Click Options. Enable both Keep in Dock and Open at Login.
If You’ve Enable Cloud Access
Note: These instruction assume you’ve not enabled cloud integration via your TouchBistro app. If you’ve enabled cloud access, you can find the Pro Server download option on the Help page.
If you’ve enabled cloud integration and you need to download the Pro Server App, click Help.
Under Tools, click the Download button.
See the Settings chapter in the Cloud guide for additional help.