How to Download and Install the TouchBistro Pro Server App
1. Locate the email from TouchBistro that indicates the venue User Name and Password.
2. Visit cloud.touchbistro.com.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Once you’ve logged in, click Help in the sidebar, and scroll down to Tools. Tap the Download button.
5. The application will appear in your Downloads folder. The icon will typically jump in the dock, to let you know that a new item was downloaded.
6. Click on your Downloads folder, and select Open in Finder.
7. From your Downloads window, drag TouchBistroServer to Applications in the sidebar on the left of the window.
8. Drag TouchBistroServer from the Applications window to your Dock at the bottom of the screen. This creates an easily accessible shortcut.
9. Click on TouchBistroServer in your Dock at the bottom of the screen.
10. A dialog box will appear that reads “TouchBistroServer” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. Click OK.
11. Click on System Preferences in your Dock at the bottom of the screen. (If the icon has been removed from your Dock, you can always access System Preferences via the Apple Menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen.)
12. Click on Security & Privacy.
13. You should see a paragraph that reads “TouchBistroServer” was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer. Click Open Anyway.
14. You will be presented with a dialog box that reads “TouchBistroServer” is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure you want to open it? Click Open. The application will open for the first time, and going forward, you will be able to open the application by clicking on it’s icon in the Dock.
15. The application will ask for the User Name and Password again. This is the same as the User Name and Password you used to login to the site.
16. Click OK.
17. Once the app is open, it will appear in the dock. Right click or click and hold on the icon. Click Options. Enable both Keep in Dock and Open at Login.