Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Ensure You have Internet Access
Before you can access the cloud site and get TouchBistro to upload data, your TouchBistro network’s AirPort router needs to be connected to the Internet. See this page for how to determine if TouchBistro is communicating with the Internet.
Chapter 2. Update to the Latest Version
If you are a Pro user, check to see if there are any updates for your Pro Server and update as well.
Section 1. Ensure Cloud is Enabled
On your iPad, or one of your iPads if you’re a pro user, access Admin | Admin Settings | Cloud and ensure Cloud Reporting Sync is enabled.
Chapter 3. Relogin
If you are a Standard user (1 iPad) follow the steps below. If you are a Pro user (multi iPad) click this link and follow the steps at that page.
1. On your iPad (or one of your iPads if you’re a Pro user), tap Admin | Admin Settings.
2. Tap Licensing.
3. Tap Remove TouchBistro Account. If you may want to note your Account Name before taping Remove TouchBistro Account. Your account name is the text after REGISTERED TO:.
4. Tap Continue.
5. Tap Login to TouchBistro.
6. Enter your account name and password. Tap Login.
Note: If you can’t remember your password, access your cloud site and follow these directions.
Chapter 4. Monitor Your Migration Status on the Cloud Site
1. On a web browser open cloud.touchbistro.com and log in. We recommend using Chrome for the best experience.
2. You will see a message indicating your iPad data is being migrated and the most current data available on the cloud. In the example above, any data on your iPad after July 22 is not yet available on the cloud.
3. Check back in an hour to see if the date has changed. If there has been no change in date, email email@example.com so we can look into the issue.