If you lose your Internet connection, as long as you are still logged into TouchBistro Reservations, you will still have “read only” access to the following functionality:
1. Ability to access up to one week of previous activity and reservations.
2. Ability to access up to two weeks of upcoming reservations.
You will not have the following key capabilities until your connection is restored:
1. The ability to add new reservations, seat walkins, and add diners to a waitlist.
2. Ability to retrieve reservations made by the diner online.
3. Ability to communicate with the customer via the app (e.g., send automatic emails/SMS messages).