How to Unlink your TouchBistro License
You should only do this if directed by a TouchBistro representative. If you unlink your license, TouchBistro will revert to the “lite” version. You won’t be able to generate receipts or reports.
1. Log in as an Admin and tap Admin | Admin Settings.
2. Tap Licensing.
3. Tap Remove TouchBistro Account.
4. Tap Continue.
5. TouchBistro will prompt your license is expired, indicating this iPad no longer has a linked license. Tap OK.
6. Tap any other Admin setting, for example Restaurant and then tap Licensing again.
7. If TouchBistro prompts you to register, you have successfully unlinked your license.
Applying your Touchbistro Software License
Chapter 2: Restaurant Profile and Licensing
How to Change your Apple ID after you’ve Installed TouchBistro
How to Reset your TouchBistro Account Password
How to Update Your TouchBistro License