How to Reset your TouchBistro Account Password
Table Of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Your TouchBistro password is used in three places:
1. When you log your account into the TouchBistro app.
2. When you log your account into the TouchBistro Pro Server.
3. When you log into cloud reporting.
You created this password when you first registered your new account with TouchBistro via the TouchBistro app.
It’s recommended you change your password from time to time. Although we don’t advise giving non-owners the account password, you may have given trusted staff, like managers, the login details for accessing cloud reporting. It’s important to change this password when such staff members leave your employment.
Chapter 2. Changing Your Password
1. Using a browser, log into your cloud reporting account.
2. Click your account ID on the top right and click the Settings option.
3. At the bottom enter your current password. Enter your new desired password. Re-enter it and tap Change Password.
Chapter 3. How to Change Your Password If You Don’t Know It
1. Click Lost your Password.
2. Enter your TouchBistro User Name.
3. Click Reset my password.
4. TouchBistro will email your password to the email you registered TouchBistro under. If you’re uncertain what email that is, email email@example.com.
5. Check that email’s Inbox in a few seconds or minutes. If nothing comes through in a few minutes, check your email account’s spam folder. TouchBistro will email you a link you can follow to reset your password. For security reasons, TouchBistro does not keep your password in any accessible form.
6. Click the link.
7. Enter your TouchBistro User Name.
8. Click Reset my password.
9. You will receive a message that your password reset is successful.
10. Write your new password down, along with your User Name, someplace safe.
11. You can now use the TouchBistro Reporting page to remotely monitor sales, manage your account, and download Pro Server.
Chapter 4. Related Articles
Applying your Touchbistro Software License
Chapter 2: Restaurant Profile and Licensing
How to Change your Apple ID after you’ve Installed TouchBistro
How to Unlink your TouchBistro License
How to Update Your TouchBistro License