How to Install AirPort Utility on your iPad
The AirPort Utility app is required to configure your AirPort modem for use with the TouchBistro Wi-Fi network and your receipt printer. It’s a free app on the App Store. Make sure you have your Apple ID and password handy. Follow the steps below to install the Airport Utility app.
1. Locate the App Store app on your iPad and tap it.
2. Tap the Search field in the bottom right.
3. Type “airport utility” in the search field at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Search on the keyboard, and tap “airport utility” in the search results.
4. In your search results, locate the app depicted in the image above and tap Get.
5. If you are prompted for your Apple ID and password, enter it.
6. Ensure the download indicator appears.
7. When you see the Open icon appear, it has finished downloading.
8. You don’t need to open it until requested by TouchBistro during your setup tutorial.
9. Tap the Home button to exit.
10. When requested to open it, locate the AirPort Utility app on your iPad and tap it to open it.