Adding an iPad to an Existing Restaurant and Connecting with Pro Server
Table Of Content
If you need to add an additional iPad to your restaurant you need to connect it to your Pro Server and get the restaurant and menu synched to the new iPad. This document will explain the steps required.
Chapter 1. Before you begin
1. Ensure your new iPad has TouchBistro downloaded and installed on it.
2. Ensure your new iPad is connected to your TouchBistro network before attempting to connect to the server.
Chapter 2. Make Sure You’ve Uploaded Your Restaurant Data to the Pro Server
You cannot sync an iPad until you uploaded your restaurant data to your Pro server. To upload your restaurant, access the iPad you created your restaurant on.
1. Log in using the admin code.
2. Tap on Admin | Admin Settings in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Pro Server.
4. Tap Pro Server IP Address and enter the IP address of the Mac computer running Pro Server. This is the same IP you recorded under “Before you begin” (step 3). Do not enter the :1337.
5. If Port is not set to 1337 tap Port and enter 1337.
6. Tap Upload Restaurant to Server.
7. After uploading, you can now sync your additional iPad(s).
Chapter 3. Connecting
1. On your new iPad, open TouchBistro.
2. Tap the Pro Restaurants tab. Do not open any existing restaurants.
3. Tap Connect to TouchBistroPro Server.
4. Type in the IP Address that is displayed on your Pro Server application and tap Connect. This is the same IP you recorded under “Before you begin” on page 1 (step 3).
5. Your new iPad will sync.