TouchBistro’s QR Code Generator helps you create a safer dine-in experience for your customers by providing them with a QR link to your menu. By offering an online “contactless menu”, you can reduce or eliminate cleaning permanent menus or costly disposable paper menus.
Before You Begin
1. You will need a link to your existing menu on your website. The QR Code Generator will not host your menu or generate your menu from your existing TouchBistro menu.
2. You will also need to have your venue’s logo image (jpg or png) accessible on the device you use to generate the QR code.
3. This web app is best used with a computer that has your venue’s logo on its hard drive and is attached to a laser or inkjet printer.
Generating Your QR Code
1. Open this link in your browser: https://singleapp.com/tools/qr-code-generator/.
2. Enter the URL to your menu. Ensure you include http:// or https://.
3. Click Upload Image and locate your venue’s image (jpg/png format) on your hard drive.
4. Review the terms of service and click I agree.
5. Click Generate your QR Code.
6. The QR Code Generator app will give you a preview of your QR code..
7. Click Print QR Code if you want to print it directly to an attached laser/inkjet printer. Alternatively, click Save QR Code to save.