The Sheet tool lets you see a simple list of reservations for a specific day and AM/PM timeslot.
1. Tap on the calendar tool to pick the day. You can tap on the < > arrow controls to move forwards and backwards by a day.
2. Alternatively, tap on the date field to pop up the calendar control to select a specific date.
3. The timeslot shows you the currently selected timeslot. For example if it’s PM and you want to view the AM timeslot tap it to change it. Alternatively, tap Live to see your current guest list for the current date and time.
4. After selecting the desired date and timeslot, you will see a list of any reservations that have been made for that date and time block.
5. The results list will show you the seating status (booked/seated) and other details of the reservation like party size and reserved table.
6. You can -tap on a name and bring up the Reservations dialog box and make modifications to the reservation. Alternatively you can tap the -> arrow to make modifications.
7. You can also tap Chat and check and respond to any patron communication via the Reservations dialog box.
8. If you added any notes to the reservation, one Booking note will appear inline.
9. You can swipe right on a reservation to reveal the Actions option.
10. The Actions menu lets you change the reservation’s seated status, indicate various communications you’ve made with the party, as well as change the table status of the party (if they’ve been seated).