Moving a Single Item
1. If an item was added to the wrong seat, tap Move To Seat.
2. Tap the correct seat.
Note: If the guest changes seats entirely, a quicker way to move the guest’s order to the new seat is to use the move option under Multi Select Editing.
Moving All Seat Items to Another Seat
1. If you need to move all items from one seat to another, tap the Information icon of the seat that needs to be moved and tap Move All items to Seat.
2. Tap the target seat.
3. The items are moved to the new seat.
Moving All Seat Items to Another Table
1. Tap the Information icon associated with the seat you want to transfer and tap Transfer Group to Another Table.
2. Tap the target table on the Floor Plan screen.
3. The seat’s items are moved to the target table.
4. Open the table. The table will default to the number of seats in the moved group.
Moving All Seat Items to a Tab
1. Tap the Information icon associated with the seat you want to transfer and tap Transfer Seat to Tab.
2. The items under the transferred seat will be transferred to a bar tab under the Orders screen.