At some point, you may wish to make a new iPad your Main Device or use a different iPad already part of your network as your Main Device. The words Main Device appear in the bottom right-hand corner of the floorplan when logged into your Main Device itself.
This process moves all your restaurant data to a different iPad already on your network.
1. Tap Admin | Admin Settings on the iPad you wish to make your Main Device
2. Tap POS Connectivity | Manage Connected Devices.
3. Tap Set this iPad as Main Device.
4. Tap Set iPad as Main Device.
5. In the Manager Confirmation window type your Admin Passcode and tap Continue.
6. Wait a few moments for the download to complete.
7. Tap OK in the Success window.
8. Tap your restaurant in the Available Restaurants window to open TouchBistro.