You may need, at the direction of a TouchBistro support representative, to set your TM-m30 Thermal Printer back to its factory. If so follow these steps.
1. Ensure your printer is powered off.
2. Locate the Reset button (the “Status Sheet” button) at the back of the printer. Press it down with a pen tip.
3. With the Reset button depressed, turn the printer’s power back on. Keep the Reset button depressed.
4. Release the Reset button when the printer prints the “Initialization complete” notice.
5. Do not turn off the printer.
6. After a few seconds, the printer will generate a print out with your printer’s dynamically assigned IP address.